Php Unit Testing Launch
PHP Unit Testing with PHPUnit - course now live
I’m thrilled to announce the launch of PHP Unit Testing, my latest course on Udemy.
If you are a PHP developer and you want to learn how to write better code, with fewer bugs, you will need to know how to write unit tests.
Learn how to unit test your PHP code using the PHPUnit testing framework.
- Learn what unit tests are
- Learn how to write unit tests using PHPUnit
- Build a test suite for PHP functions and classes
- Make test methods dependent on each other
- Use test doubles: mocks and stubs
- Learn how and why you should use dependency injection
- Learn test-driven development (TDD)
Unit testing is a skill that will enable you to write higher quality code, in a shorter time, with better documentation and fewer bugs.
Access the course here on Udemy!